Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,339 ($3,896) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)