Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,524 (NZ$4,307) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (30 minutes ago)