Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 (NZ$4,396) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)