Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 (NZ$3,631) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)