Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04789 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,288 (47,776 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)