Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09459 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,554 (16,426 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)