Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28570 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,867 (S/. 10,035) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)