Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27457 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,501 (S/. 5,468) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)