Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,386 (S/. 8,191) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (21 minutes ago)