Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,723 (CH$1,277,062) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (30 minutes ago)