Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,884 (CH$2,051,798) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)