Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28888 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,824 (S/. 9,775) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)