Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,697 (¥584,672) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (29 minutes ago)