Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,524 (94,170 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)