Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03514 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,504 (71,271₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)