Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,593 (元12,432) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)