Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,506 (元11,483) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)