Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,272 (руб 144,132) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (22 minutes ago)