Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,308 (C$6,209) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)