Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 ($3,067) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)