Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,659 ($2,977) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)