Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 53% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,450 ($3,045) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)