Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,879 (R$ 10,487) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (33 minutes ago)