Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (33 minutes ago)