Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,268 (元24,444) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)