Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 (元23,047) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (42 minutes ago)