Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,930 (元14,630) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (21 minutes ago)