Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 (₩5,374,562) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (28 minutes ago)