Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 (₩3,060,807) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)