Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 (₩4,249,476) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)