Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02714 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,437 (89,777 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)