Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,212 (85,226 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)