Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,268 (₨100,350) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)