Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,283 (₨166,094) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)