Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)