Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,857 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)