Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,630 (71,072 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)