Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,525 (68,233 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)