Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,003 ($2,441) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)