Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 ($4,088) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)