Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 ($4,374) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)