Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 ($2,889) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)