Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,563 ($3,983) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)