Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,555 ($3,828) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)