Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,780 (Php147,548) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (41 minutes ago)