Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01680 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,447 (Php86,084) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)