Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)