Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 46% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,370 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)