Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,660 (R$ 8,981) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (29 minutes ago)