Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,359 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)