Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,689 (R$ 8,827) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)