Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,101 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)