Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)