Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,634 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)