Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,563 (27,908 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)