Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09017 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,461 (16,200 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)