Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08985 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,628 (18,124 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (37 minutes ago)