Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,728 (COL$8,412,701) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)