Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,334 (COL$4,584,541) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (43 minutes ago)