Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,974 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 104% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,624 (Bs 71,914) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)