Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06852 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (R 44,862) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)