Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06775 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,805 (R 26,641) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)