Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 (R 48,360) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)