Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,808 (AU$6,910) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (32 minutes ago)