Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,984 (AU$7,092) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)