Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,872 (R$ 9,780) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)