Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (R$ 12,014) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)