Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,400 (R$ 11,353) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)