Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,784 (R$ 9,022) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (41 minutes ago)