Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,548 (Mex$ 53,703) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)