Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,211 (S/. 10,971) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)