Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,204 (Php120,109) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (37 minutes ago)