Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,143 (Php113,888) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (30 minutes ago)