Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,606 (CH$1,171,051) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)