Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (CH$2,225,804) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)