Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08200 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 156% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,868 (Bs 59,372) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)