Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 177% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,645 (Bs 92,696) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)