Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,197 (AU$6,030) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)