Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 (AU$3,719) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)