Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,018 ($2,379) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)