Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,702 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)