Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,014 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)