Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01609 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,315 (Php81,705) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (33 minutes ago)