Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)