Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (27 minutes ago)